A traffic counting is a count of vehicular, Non Motorized or pedestrian traffic, which is conducted along a particular road, path, or intersection. Traffic counts can be used by local planners and authorities to identify which routes are used most, and to either improve that road or provide an alternative if there is an excessive amount of traffic.
We at All Traffic Counts offer traffic counting and traffic survey analyses services for different segments and categories
We offer solutions for
- Federal Highway Administration Classifications (FHWA) (Class 1 to class 15)
- AUSTROADS Vehicle classification ( Class 1 to Class 12)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe or EU (UNECE Vehicle Classification) (Class 1 to Class 18)
- Indian Road Congress Vehicle classification (IRC) (Class 1 to Class 22)
* In addition to the above standard classifications we also work on project specific classifications as per the client needs.